Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean!

Last Monday, while I was OFF from work, I went back to the hospital to get my laboratory results interpreted by my doctor. No worries, the pain was all due to the muscles. Plus, I am not experiencing the same pain eversince I first went to the doctor. So all is fine now.

Right after, we went to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned. It's been a while since I had teeth cleaning. As in loooong time. Kaya, tartar alert! I know, major EWW. While my dentist was cleaning my teeth, he noticed four spots in my teeth that needs filling. Total bill? Php 2,500. Buti na lang reimbursable :)

So, so fresh and so clean talaga!

ESPINELI family had quality time last Sunday night at Starbucks Tagaytay. No pictures to prove our existence on that date and place. Espineli's are very private. Haha :) I am just really blessed with a great family.

Daryl, one of my best friends since college, asked Nayj and I to have an out-of-town this coming September in Palawan. Syempre, go ako! It's been almost a year since I've been out of Luzon. I really need to go out and have fun!

* * * * * * *

A lot of people have been asking kung kailan pa kami huli nag-away ni Nayj. Kagabi while we were chatting in YM, napagusapan din namin and pareho na naming hindi maalala. If my memory was right, it was during the first Calayo trip. Hindi ko sinabi kay Nayj na uminom ako and nung nalaman niya, nagalit talaga siya. That was the last, I think. And that was three years ago if I'm not mistaken. Super tagal!

Siguro isa na ding factor ng strength ng relationship namin yung hindi kami masyado nagkikita. Ika nga ni Nayj, may sense of longingness. So yung susunod na day na magkikita kami, special talaga siya. Palagi ngang bitin e, kasi we are not used to late night dates. By 5pm or 6opm, umuuwi na kami kasi nga mahirap sakin mag-biyahe ng gabi. Siguro if I can bring na my car in Metro Manila, saka na siguro kami magddate ng late.

Plus, I pray to God about our relationship every chance I get. Always hoping that he's the one he wants for me.

Isa lang naman ang major kulang, maging legal kami on his side. Siguro when that day comes, I'll be totally happy.