Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Best Guy Friends I've Had

If you have been visiting my multiply site, I've blogged about my weekend with my guy friends and it was a blast. The last time I saw them was last April when I celebrated my birthday with them. Well, it's not exactly my birthday but we met up two weeks after that to celebrate it.

So it has been five months since we all had a get together. I've been planning within those five months for a get together but none of that ever pushed through. Good thing Daryl helped me on planning this one. It was a last minute plan and unbelievably, it pushed through. Yay!

I brought my car with me that day, it's my first ever road trip with my boyfriend Nayj. From Cavite to Manila to Makati to Laguna and back to Cavite. Yay! My 500 budget for gas was worthit :)

It was sweet for all of them to tell me that they missed me. Mga lalaki un ah. Hehe.

That night, it was also our first time to drink. Back in college, we never experienced this dahil hindi pa kami lahat umiinom nun. Natuto lang siguro kami with our other friends. And since ngayon lang din kami nagkita-kita lahat, we decided to drink up, minsan lang naman. We talked about a lot of things. There were unexpected questions, reaction and even weird behaviors but it was fun. It's a good thing that these guys are very open and trustworthy.

I am really looking forward to another get together with them. I hope I can invite them again to our place. Kaso, bawal inom kasi nga my Dad won't allow it. Maybe just a cup of coffee in Tagaytay.. pero hindi nga lang kami kasya sa kotse. Hehehe.

Basta these guys are the best group of guys I've met. Yun bang alam mong kahit lalaki sila, safe ka. They are all very thoughtful. Another great thing is, kaibigan namin sila ni Nayj so pag nagsasama-sama kami, kasama ko din si Nayj. Natutuwa din ako on how supportive they are on our relationship. Sana until the end, they will always be my friends. Sila yung talagang namimiss ko pag hindi ko nakikita ng matagal.

Till next time :)