Friday, February 19, 2010

Goin' Home

I'm going home today. :)

Supposedly, tomorrow pa. But since my schedule has changed back to 12.30-10PM, I still have time to catch the last bus until 11PM at Pasay. I even texted my father if it's okay na umuwi ngayon since I have to wake him up at 12AM just for him to pick me up sa gate ng village.

I will sleep on my comfortable room tonight :) Or rather, tomorrow morning. Haha.

Nayj and the boys will be having an overnight ni Laguna. Gusto ko nga sumama e, kaso I have an appointment tomorrow at 10AM to have my third cervical cancer immunity turok. Pati naisip ko, puro Tekken lang naman ggawin nila.. Ako? Kru-kru.

I have a plan na sunduin si Nayj tomorrow afternoon kina DJ, if ever andun pa sila. Then saka kami magde-date. :)

Monthsary namin today. Narealize namin mga 10AM na in the morning. That's how we are :) More on anniversaries than monthsaries. Diba? Hehe.

May bago na kong favorite chicken. Chowking's roasted ones. At narealize kong masarap pala yung sauce niya :) It was my lunch today. Yumm!! Plus, I love 7-Eleven's GULP. Ang dami, mura pa!

I'm a curly haired girl today. I love it. Ang init sa labas! :(