Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Sched, More Bore-time

My new schedule for this week and until Monday is 3.30PM to 1AM in the morning. I was kind of looking forward to it and also a bit nervous because I don't know what it's like to go home at 1AM. But it was cool, madami pading tao sa nilalakaran ko kahit ganung oras na ng madaling araw.

Super antok na antok na ko kagabi by 11PM dahil for two weeks, it was my sleeping time. As soon as I arrived in the unit, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and I fell asleep.

I woke up, seeing that the sun is not shining directly in my room anymore. I thought it was already 12PM, and also wishing it was, para konti na lang hihintayin ko before I get ready to work. But it was only 9.30AM.. Gaaah, what would I do? I fixed up my things since I didn't get a chance to arrange them up yesterday because I was so tired. Nag-rollers ako ng hair to have a kulot hairstyle for today.

Then I found the magazine I bought last Friday, took it and read some interesting articles and then my eyes got tired. I looked at the clock, it's only 12PM.. One more hour before I get ready. I tried to take a nap, but I took a bath by 12:45. I finished getting ready by 1.30PM. And I realized I'm so hungry.

Kumain sa Ministop ng paborito kong crab siomai. Natapos ng 2.30. Ang aga pa! Isang oras pa bago ang shift ko. Pumunta muna kong Podium since di pa ko nakakagala dun. Looked for Topshop.. and found it.. and saw various pieces that I like.

Topshop is the only store where I found so many things I like. Since nagtitipid ako until I reach my normal state in finances, hindi ako bumili. Pero siguro kahit na napakadami kong pera, at madami man akong magustuhan, isang item lang ang mabibili ko sa sobrang mahal ng mga items. I want to have a Topshop dress. Even if I found this great lacey black dress on sale, I still can't make myself buy a two-thousand peso dress.. Yup, sale na yun.

I also liked their bikini. And I'm a US Size 4 :)