Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Neysuh On The Spotlight

It's like a breath of fresh air upon seeing this blog that I started out on May of 2006. That was six years ago! I had a couple of blogs but I think without this blog, I wouldn't be able to continue what I have on Tumblr. I tried a lot. Blogger, Multiply, Facebook and now I'm on Tumblr.

Upon seeing this blog and read the last entry I made last May of 2010, I realized how much I've grown as a person. It was just two years but there are a lot that changed since then. For the most part, Nayj and I are very much together and we still both have the same job. But this time, we are on a better place. God is really that good.

Aside from that, there are a lot of posts in this blog that really made me smile because of how stupid and naive I sounded at times. Haha. Well, it was my younger self, what would you expect? We never know what we would be years from now.

But really, if 2006-Nessa would meet the 2012-Nessa, I'm pretty sure she will be proud. I wonder what I would be like when I visit this blog again after a few years? I am very excited.

Visit my most up to date blog at http://neysuh.tumblr.com!