Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hope

I've met two out of 5 of my professors this term. Both of them are nice and easy to approach. Yesterday was also the first time that I went home at 10pm. My class was up to 7.30pm so I admit it wasn't easy. When I went to the bus terminal, the line was as long as the whole stretch of Mapua so I just told myself that I'll stand on the next bus. Then I saw a schoolmate, Josh, and he agreed na makasingit ako. Bad nessa. But, I had no choice.

Buti na lang I don't have a class every Tuesday and Thursday so may time pa ko magpahinga. And I guess I have to get used to it because I might have this kind of life later on. Hehehe.

Today, I am going to the doctor to get a check-up on my cyst again. Sumasakit kasi, I need some advice from the doctor himself on what's the best thing to do. Pati I have a batchmate who encountered the same thing and she had surgery this week. I'm just really nervous about the whole thing. I know it's really a minimal surgery na hindi na ako dapat i-confine but the thing is, I'm scared of having a scar in it or that it may not have the same shape as it had before. Sana naman walang maging changes. Sabi naman sakin ni Ina normal na sumakit kapag malapit na ung monthly period.

Hay.. Please pray for me.