Saturday, April 21, 2007

toinks ulit.

Nayj and I waited for 3 hours for our IT Seminar professor to arrive. Since we got tired of it, we went to Glorietta to wait for Nayj's 4.30pm class. Only to find out that our professor showed up at 11pm. Pero okay lang, at least hindi kami nominated as officers. Hehe.

So, diba nga nasa Glorietta kami? We watched Wild Hogs, it's Nayj's turn to pick a movie kasi siya naman ung nanlibre so un pinanood namin. Ayus siya, funny daddys. Hehehe. Tapos after that, naglibot kami sa buong G4. Tapos I saw this kind of booth where I saw Paul and Joe Cosmetics sign so syempre I hurried to see what's going on. Then I see a Meg magazine sign and saw some girls having makeovers and pictorials. I read the qualifications and all I remembered was that at least you have to be 5'2 in height and purchase the newest issue of the magazine. As badly as I want to participate, I can't because I have no money to buy the magazine.

Seriously, you may laugh at me but this is one of my dreams. Or not really a dream that I badly want to be in the future but something that I want to experience. Honestly, I sent an application to Seventeen magazine's search for a covergirl just last 2 months. Oo, ginawa ko un. And though I haven't heard any feedback yet, okay lang sakin because I tried. There's no harm in trying naman eh diba? Hindi ko naman alam kung kailan malalaman ung top 10 winners pero trying something like that makes me boost my confidence more.

Ewan ko ba, I have this much confidence right now. Lalo na ngayon, Thesis mode na ko. Kaya pagpasensyahan niyo na ko kapag masyado akong bussssy. I need focus right now. FOCUS.