Thursday, April 26, 2007

160th Post

They say, worrying too much won't do you any good. Well, I know that but how can I not worry? I know I can handle this Thesis thing pero I really can't help but worry. But you know, I've been doing the best I can. I've done the abstract of our proposed title that my professor asked us to do. I've already done some of our RRL. I really hope everything will go well when this term ends. Haay..

Again, my reporting was moved. Una kasi, Monday. Tapos, naging Friday na lang daw. Tapos ngayon, next Wednesday. Labu. Hhaha. Anyway, there is this transgender girl, err. Basta lalaki siya dati ngayon girl na, classmate namin siya. I know I should not be judgemental about it but I am. Sama sama ko talaga. And my classmates are also. But at least I am keeping it to myself pero syempre, alam padin ni God na masama ung ginagawa ko. Sorry.

I bought a nice top last Tuesday. P150 lang!

I love NIGEL. Haay..