Thursday, July 30, 2009

After Two Years

It's been two years since I've blogged here. As I look back on my last posts, I remember my old self. The carefree, young and fun Nessa who only cares about relationships and school.

Tama nga sila, once you get older, you deal with a lot more issues and mas madami ng problema. But still, it's not an excuse not to enjoy life.

I remember one post where I've been dreaming about graduating with Nayj ng sabay. It actually came true. But still, hindi nangyari dun ung gusto kong mangyari. Hindi ko na-meet ung family ni Nayj. So it wasn't that kind of graduation that I was expecting. That was the hardest thing.

I am now working here in Accenture. It's been a year na din since I started working here. I can't believe how fast it was. My boyfriend is working in Oracle, it's been a year and 4 months since he started working there. Before, we were officemates but unfortunately, it wasn't the right fit for me so we've gone on our separate ways.

But still, siguro it's a great thing din for both of us kasi hindi naging problem samin yun. We miss each other more. Mula college, we see each other almost everyday and pati sa dati naming work. Malaking adjustment pero for the better din naman dahil we don't argue over a lot of things unlike before. Siguro dahil na din sa nag-mature na kami in a lof of ways.

Our relationship is great. Isa lang naman ang kulang. Maging legal kami on his side and mahatak ko siya sa Faith journey ko. Sana mangyari :)

As I grow older, I think a lot more about my priorities, goals and dreams. If only I have lots of money, I want to purchase a condo and start living on my own near the place that I work. Para naman less hassle when I go to work. Yup, until now I still go to Ortigas and back to Cavite everyday. Iba na din if you have a house near the city. Near EMC, near work and near Nayj.

Isang taon na kong nagttrabaho pero wala padin akong malaking naiipon. Siguro sakto na lang din sakin ung sweldo ko. Sakto lang sa allowance, tulong sa expenses sa bahay, date, car maintenance at luho ko sa sarili ko. Sana lumaki na sweldo ko para naman makaipon na ko ng bonggang bongga. Hehe.

Gusto ko din namang magsarili pagdating ng panahon. I want to do it before I get married in the future. I can't believe I am actually writing this one. Haha.

Regarding my family, we're okay. Ina is already here for good. But I guess she will start on doing another job, she's applying din pero outside Afghanistan na because the government has restrictions on sending people to Afghanistan. My mom doesn't want to be blacklisted. I hope within Asia lang para pwede kaming bumisita sa kanya without requiring any Visa.

My family is very blessed and I am very thankful for the Lord for giving us so much. Mabait talaga ang Panginoon.