Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Amazing Long Weekend

All due to being with Nayj. Char!

Right after my Saturday shift, Nayj and I met at Glorietta to have a small merienda and we went home by 5.30pm. Supposed to be, we will meet pa by Sunday. Since Nayj had a transaction that day at Glorietta, nagkita na din kami kasi on the way naman.

Then, bumisita si Nayj sa bahay Sunday afternoon because we will drive around Tagaytay by evening and have coffee after. Chill lang muna ng hapon then by 8pm, we left the house and off to Tagaytay. It was our first time to go to Tagaytay together ng kami lang tapos by car pa. So masaya :) Though hindi tambay person si Nayj, maaga din kami umuwi. If the coffee is empty, uwi we go. Haha.

We arrived home at 10pm. Watch tv lang. Chill :)

The next day, I asked my father if I can drive hanggang MOA because we were planning to go that morning. Sabi niya, bahala daw ako. So yun, umalis kami by 9.15am. We went to Metrobank Dasma to pay my credit card bill, and then we went to MP2 to have my car washed.

They finished washing Goldie at 10.30 and I also asked them to fix my foglights because the left one was not working. It took one hour and a half.. Ang tagal naming naghintay. At dahil gutom na kami, sa Pizza Hut Bacoor na lang kami kumain ng lunch.

We went to MOA by 2pm. We had a car boo boo at the parking lot. Basta kakastress. Haha.

Then we had dinner at a simple restaurant kasi ayaw na naming masyadong mabusog. We went home by 6pm. I was very worried that I will encounter traffic at coastal road. Good thing wala naman. Though may traffic, gumagalaw naman so hindi nakakainip. I arrived home at 7.30PM.

Oh well, my father was so proud of me, ang lakas daw ng loob ko. At least I was able to prove to them that I can now drive to Manila. Hah! :)

Basta, it was a very happy weekend :)