Friday, August 21, 2009

Pa-pa-pa-palawan!

Joyce and Daryl, my college friends, has invited me and Nayj to join them for Coron, Palawan adventure! Yipee! Pareho kaming hindi pa nakakapunta dun. Sana nga matuloy. We are planning to go this October. So, ipon-ipon-ipon ulit! Which is the hardest thing to do for my part. :P

Sana nga pwede siya i-credit card. I might not have cash for 7-8k at that moment in time. Hehehe.

Anyway, today is a Holiday but I am here at work. Yup, we still have work on local Holidays since we support various countries such as Tokyo, Sydney, London and US to name a few. I miss having Holidays. Gusto ko magpahinga ng hindi na kailangan mag-file ng leave. Kaya nauubos ang leave ko kaagad, kasi napapagod din naman kami. Plus, take note, by September, we will be working 45 hours a week. Ow-Em-Geeeeah.

I miss working regular hours. As in all regular!