Saturday, August 1, 2009

Movie Freak

I just learned to search for trailers via Youtube. I know, I know..

Ever since Nayj and I started watching movies, we are always early for the first screening to watch trailers for upcoming movies. That's where we decide on what to watch and what not to watch. But I didn't realize, may Youtube nga pala.

I have lots of movies I want to see. Later this afternoon, we will watch The Proposal, which we have been waiting for so long. The latest movie we saw as an Indie movie called Adventureland. We thought it's another typical teen movie based on the same director of Superbad. Lumabas naman kami ng sinehan na hindi nagsisi sa binayad namin.

I've been looking forward to The Orphan, Funny People, The Time Travellers Wife, Sorority Row, Up, and Jennifer's Body. I am not sure if some of the movies I mentioned will be shown here pero I hope. If you are curious about them, search for the trailers in Youtube! Hehe.

Speaking of movies, I remembered Nayj telling me before that I was the reason why he started liking movies. The first time we went to a movie together, hindi pa kami nun. Bestfriends pa lang kami. MGF! Then he was very uncomfortable sa movie house, hindi ko alam kung bakit. Yun pala, it was his third time palang on watching a movie. The first movie we saw was 'White Chicks'. Super tawa galore, masaya lang. Tapos yun, yung next na movie, kami na. Hahaha.

He's my movie date buddy. Even if I don't like the movies he likes, sumasama padin ako. Yun nga lang, mas madaming tanong. Pero matiyaga naman siya sumagot ng tanong kahit medyo storbo din ako sa pinapanood niya. Supportive din naman siya pag gusto ko manood ng chick flicks like 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and Filipino movies like 'One More Chance'. Yun lang daw ang Filipino movie na nagustuhan niya, hindi kasi typical boy-meets-girl ang story.

If we got to miss one movie that we have been waiting for so long, download na lang kami and we watch it together sa bahay. Ayun, masaya lang. :)