Monday, September 7, 2009

I had another great weekend with Nayj. Last Sunday, we watched Obsessed. It was a great movie. It's a typical suspense movie, with almost-affair centered story. The best part? Feeling the wrath of Beyonce! If you love Beyonce, you'll understand what I mean. Watch the movie!

Anyway, right after the movie, we went to Park Square with the usual route sa mga techie stores. I saw a laptop at Electroworld and pinacheck ko kay Nayj kung okay ba yung specs. Sabi niya, okay na daw yun for me. It's Acer and it's only 27,500. Pwede ko siya i-credit card! Pero, not this year muna. Dami pang gastos e.

Matagal na kong nangangarap magkaron ng sariling laptop pero hindi pa natutuloy. Sana by next year, matuloy na.

Nayj went with me pauwi. He will spend the weekend in Cavite. Pagdating namin ng bahay, we went with our family to Starbucks Tagaytay. Family bonding. The place was so foggy! It was Nayj's first time to see a foggy place. Hehehe.

The next day, I was supposed to have my second vaccine against Cervical Cancer but since it's a holiday, there was no clinic. Sad.

We went to SM and picked a flat HD tv. Yay!! I'm so excited. Sa Wednesday na!! :)

CONCLUSION: Any day or moment with Nayj is always happy. He has that magic that no one has. Loves it!