Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Week After

It's my second week at the GA Tower. I have met Fritz, one of those whom I share the unit with last Saturday. Nayj and I dropped my new clothes and brought home the dirty ones. I haven't met the other person, which is just beside my bedroom. I can actually hear that he/she is still awake when I come home at around 10.30PM. Nakakahiya naman kumatok at mag-introduce out of nowhere. Hehe.

As usual, it's boring there. Sakto lang siguro yung schedule ko kasi ngayon. I had lots of time to rest and once I wake up, diretso ligo then pasok na. Ewan ko lang pag nightshift na ko ulit. As far as I know, madali ako magising kapag umaga. Which makes me want to look for something to do aside from writing on my planner and listening to my iPod. Hmm..?

Anyway, last weekend was a great one. We celebrated Nayj's birthday. Buo ang tropa. Pao brought along Leanne. Djonder brought along Lor, which is the first time I met her. Yun nga lang, masyadong occupied sa PS3, hindi man lang kami nakapag-kamustahan. Yung totoong bonding. But the whole celebration was a blast. Successful din ang pagssurprise ko kay Nayj. He said it was his best birthday ever. That's good to hear especially coming from him.

Gosh, I miss him na. We're both kind of sick. Inuubo siya, sinisipon naman ako. I haven't bought my own vitamins sa unit. I really have to have two stuff on both places para hindi ko na kailangang dalhin ung mga necessities ko everytime na uuwi ako.

Last Sunday, we also celebrated my father's birthday. We went to Tagaytay for dinner then coffee after. Medyo hindi nga lang the usual family bonding. Bakit? Sakin na lang yun. Walang kulang. May sobra.

Speaking of birthdays, I'm kind of excited for mine. Though I don't want to get too excited. The only thing I love about it is the special treatment. My birthday falls on a Tuesday, which means it's difficult to celebrate with my Family and my boyfriend. But I already plotted a leave on that day. But I still have no plans.

Now that I'm living alone, I kind of want to have my own space. If only I have the resources to buy my own unit and design it on my own as well. If only.. :) Target time? 3 years. Hay, wala pa nga kong lifetime savings e. Libre naman mangarap. At least ang pangarap okay lang kahit wala ka pang savings. Hehe.

Which makes me think about my expenses for this year. I already saved my payment for our Coron trip fare. I already paid my father on our monthly contribution. For my credit card, I already have it ready in my ATM. So hopefully, kung malaki-laki man ang laman ng February sahod ko, kaya kong bayaran yung unit and dues ng February. If not, I hope my father would be able to lend me at least 2000. Oh well, that's life here on earth. It all depends on the money.